Sunday, October 12, 2008

Random: My Favorite Soccer Players

I have decided to, once and for all, make a list of my top favorite soccer players. I have made an even harder decision, by putting this list IN ORDER. Don't ask me how I made these tough decisions... I don't know myself...

  1. Alexandre Pato- This is an easy one. Maybe the only easy one.
  2. Kaka'- Maybe this one was easy too.
  3. Theo Walcott- the only native English speaker. Unfortunately, I hate his team. (Arsenal)
  4. Bastian Schweinsteiger- love his name!
  5. Andriy Schevchenko- I liked him more before... when he wasn't Pato's competition.
  6. Roman Pavlyuchenko- I like him more when he DIDN'T play for Tottenham!
  7. Paolo Maldini- what's not to like?
  8. Gennaro Gattuso- His eyes are like.... CRAZY!
  9. Iker Casillas- he's just so GOOD!
  10. Fernando Torres- What's not to like? (But this time I know there are things to dislike).
  11. Marco Boriello- I like him A LOT more, now that he plays for Milan (because before I kind of DESPISED him).

That will do for now.

No comments:

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History