Friday, October 24, 2008

Rodent Alert!!

Another email I received at work:



A Pest Control gentleman is coming to place traps on the north side of the building PLEASE INSTRUCT YOUR STUDENTS NOT TO KICK OR TOUCH THESE BECAUSE OF THE POISON INSIDE TO KILL THE RODENTS!!! THANK YOU.

Note from Andy-- The best part about this is that my school is simultaneously having an underground hornet's nest removed, yet there was no email sent about that. The underground hornet's nest was discovered by four or five kindergarten boys who were poking an interesting hole in the ground with sticks and later had to be treated for stings in the nurse's office.

1 comment:

Hamster Relish said...

Gus says I should write "lol."
I don't write "lol."
I want to say you have an amazing job.

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History