Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Taking Tiger Mountain by strategy

The West Tiger Trail #3 is approximately 3 miles long and gains 2000 feet. When you get to the top you have to turn around and come back down the same amount. The whole trip took me over three hours - I wasn't rushing - and on the way I saw a lot of people with dogs, little brown birds, a big yellow slug, and even a work crew clearing brush from the trail. There was also an old man with a lot of white, furry chest hair who ran the whole thing and made me feel weak and feeble.


When I got back I found out that the soles of my boots had fallen apart - notice the holes in the heels.

No comments:

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History