Monday, July 28, 2008

What I have been reading lately #5



Rather than read the book about snowmobile racing, I decided to read Gary Paulsen's book Winterdance, which is about his dogs and running the Iditarod in Alaska. I am finding the book to be quite enjoyable, and I don't even really like dogs all that much. If you are interested in reading this book, your local bookstore or public library might have a copy. If I know you really well, I might lend you my copy, but you have to make sure to give it back. Below is a picture of Gary Paulsen.






The picture below I am not so sure of. It's from a website that I have reason to believe is written in Estonian and has a lot of pictures of a woman training her dogs. If you can read Estonian, please contact Ape Canyon News Service as we could use your services.





No comments:

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History