Saturday, January 3, 2009

Breaking News: NEXT DOCTOR!!!


There is officially, a named successor to David Tennant as the Doctor (from the BBC show, Doctor Who). *Matt Smith is going to be the elventh doctor. Matt beat out such options as a black doctor, a woman doctor, and James McAvoy. I'm sorry, Matt, but I don't imagine you can ever be as good as David Tennant or Christopher Eccleston. But this is VERY excting news. I am VERY excited!!! :D 

So. Check out these links: 
This one is from hours before the news was released, confirming that the doctor would NOT be a woman. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article2090491.ece
This one is from a Doctor Who news sight, telling all about this new guy. http://www.gallifreyone.com/news.php

For those of you who wouldn't have known this news without Ape Canyon's update, you can thank the Sun. If I didn't read that lovely paper online, then none of us would know!!! :D



* Just in case you are wondering, I don't know who he is either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that his picture? He is CrEePy looking! I reserve the right not to like him. Especially after David Tennant, the Doctor can't just be a character, he also has to be cute. Hmmm.

Gray said...

This news has made my day. I only hope he's good.

Unknown said...

I am already missing David Tennant

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History