Wednesday, April 23, 2008

AC Milan (You're gonna hafta get used to these)

I'd like to now just give you a brief introduction to my favorite team, AC Milan, so that in the future you're not confused when I discuss the Rossoneri (that would be their nickname, Red- Blacks).

Overview: Some might describe this team as "arrogant, petulant, and loathsome" (my dad!), but as they are one of the best teams in the world (historically) not everyone thinks that. Ok, I'm kind of tired of writing in paragraph form, so I'll make some lists:

Rivals: Inter (fellow Milan team) and Juventus (evillllll, they're everyone's rivals, but Milan has the honor of being one of the teams hated back!)

Stadium: The San Siro

Colors: Black and Red (a little bit of white)

Some Players (the ones worth mentioning): Kaka, Pato, Maldini, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Gilardino, Nesta, Kaladze, Kalac, Ronaldo, Oddo, Favalli, Bonera, Cafu, Brocci, Simic, Ambrosini, Seedorf, etc!

more later...

No comments:

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History