Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What I'd like to see tonight (4-22-08)


Liverpool over Chelsea

Flyers over Caps

Flames vs. Sharks (hmmm - this is a hard one.) All logic and political sense says go for Calgary - small Canadian city in the middle of god-forsaken nowhere against San Jose (?!?!) But San Jose has some players I really like - Mike Grier, Jonathan Cheechoo (the pride of Moose Factory, Ontario and a religious fanatic to boot), and Devin Setoguchi (pictured above). Plus, the Sharks arena reminds me of some sort of community college field house I probably visited in an alternate universe, and I really like the color blue lately. So I think I'm rooting for San Jose. Maybe.

2 comments:

Marlboro Man said...

It is really outstanding, your blog! I did not even want to leave the web page because everything is arranged so perfectly well and the content is so interesting that it attracts everyone’s attention. Thank you very much for such a great pleasure and interest! I’ve already made your blog a part of my favorite links and will visit it many more times.

Hamster Relish said...

You know, Marlboro Man, I happen to be related to the Ape Canyon Man, and I can tell you that he's just as interesting and pleasant in person. And he can cook.

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History