Saturday, May 3, 2008

Derby Della Madonnina

The Milan Derby, Internazionale v. AC Milan, is fast approaching. It's tomorrow, in fact. I have extremely high expectations, and there is much I expect to see before Milan pick up the 3 points for a win.

  1. My first requirement is that Milan win.
  2. Secondly, SuperPippo needs to continue his fabulous run and score another 2 goals.
  3. Milan need to come from behind.
  4. I want Inter to get a penalty kick. And Kalac to save it. He's pretty out of favor right now and I want him to have a chance to be a hero.
  5. I want Pato to score in his first Derby Della Madonnina.
  6. And I want that Balotelli kid (Inter's prodigy) to not score.
  7. I want Inter to look really sad when they lose. 3-1.
  8. I want Milan to have solid defense.
  9. And meanwhile, I want Fiorentina to get pounded into the ground by whatever "soon to be relegated" team they are playing. Oh, it looks like they're playing Cagliari.

No comments:

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History