Friday, August 29, 2008

Xuxa

Well, we have discovered why I love Brazil... because before I was born my mom watched Xuxa! But this isn't what I'm writing about... I have discovered Xuxa on my own, and am making great progress with my Portuguese. The songs are catchy AND educational!!!!! Here, try watching some of these.

This one features the cobra, chapeu, and palito



This one is Xuxa's version of happy birthday. It is great! Feliz Anaversario is the official way, but people really just say Parabens (congratulations)!



This third one is the best story, feturing a mother duck who looses her ducklings! :o



This final one is about who knows what, but it is called Ilarie... super catchy!

No comments:

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History