Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One more transfer rumor



WE WILL TRY

8/25/2010 8:23:00 PM

Adriano Galliani has been speaking from Barcelona on the negotiations to bring Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Milan which are ongoing.

(In the photo: ADRIANO GALLIANI IN BARCELONA TODAY)

MILAN – Speaking to Milan Channel from Barcelona, Adriano Galliani takes stock of the situation on the meeting with Barcelona and the negotiations that are underway for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

“Negotiations will continue tomorrow. Tomorrow at noon I have an appointment with the president of Barcelona. Let's see. The negotiations are very complex, very difficult, very expensive, but the relationship with Sandro Rosell is really good and he is very nice. The will of Barcelona is to sell the player to Milan, the availability of the player also like that. There is a lot of money to overcome and this is the difficulty.

“But I would point out that there are not any other moves being made by Milan. There is Borriello, there is Huntelaar. I often see in the papers that they are part of the transfer, but there is no truth in that. We are here to try to take Ibrahimovic to Milan, that’s all. There are other hypotheses on the table.

“I will not deceive anyone but I will not even say that we do it for sure. I will try and that’s why I am here, I do not move, even it means not going to Milan against Lecce on Sunday. I do all that is in my ability and capacity to try to bring this great champion to Milan. It is very difficult.

"What effect has made me to see Ibra at the stadium? The effect is as great as always, a great champion who has absolutely given his willingness to come to Milan. Now we must solve the problem.”

No comments:

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History