Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Euro 2008 Team Sponsors Results





Updates on the earlier Euro 2008 Team Sponsors Teams post

Team Adidas:
5 (wins)- 3 (draws)- 7 (losses)

2/5 of this team advance to the quarter finals. (Germany and Spain).

Team Puma
3 (wins)- 3 (draws)- 9 (losses)

1/5 of this team advances to the quarters. (Italy)

Team Nike:
12 (wins)- 0 (draws)- 3 (losses)

5/5 of this team advance to the quarters (Portugal, Croatia, Turkey, Russia, and The Netherlands)

Team Umbro:
1 (win) - 0 (draws)- 2 (losses)

0/1 of this team advance.


I think this means team Nike is winning so far... ehhh?

2 comments:

Scott Wilton said...

Did you see the Turkey comeback? I only heard about it after the fact but one of my good friends, Hasan, is Turkish and huge fan so I was excited for him.

Andy said...

I did see the game - it was unbelievable to watch the Czechs blow a 2-0 lead with 15 minutes left to play. I was excited for the Turks as well. Andy

"Hockey ought to be sternly forbidden, as it is not only annoying but dangerous." Halifax Morning Sun, quoted in Michael McKinley's Hockey - A People's History